I can help deal with the following problems:
- Feeling low and sad, of no value, worthless or disregarded
- Feeling anxious or having panic attacks
- Depression: lack of interest in life, lack of motivation
- Struggles with new roles or new life situations
- Eating disorders
- Loss and bereavement
- Addictions: alcohol, drugs, gambling
What I can offer you:
I offer a one to one person centred therapy/counselling. My services are confidential and I understand that every person is an individual. I am warm, approachable and open hearted. I provide a safe and supportive environment and have a wide range of experience, training and qualifications.
Counselling is a talking based therapy which can help resolve past and painful experiences. Once change and acceptance is achieved this will restore emotional and physical well being which will help my clients to move forward in their life.
People may use different coping mechanisms to help deal with painful memories or emotions. You may experience emotions such as guilt, anger, regret, or low self-esteem. These emotions can lead to substance abuse, eating disorders or other negative behaviours.
If my client has several issues to resolve I may use other methods such as Hypnotherapy (only if my client is in agreement) as this can help my client see their past with adult eyes and not their childhood eyes.
I bring my own wide range of life experiences and a broad and deep professional training to this work.
If you are ready to take the next step then please contact me by phone or email
If you are ready to take the next step then please call me or email me, either:
- To arrange an initial meeting when you can find out if counselling with me is for you. There is no charge for this
- To ask for advice or guidance.